Whatever it is you have in front of you, dedicate your full attention to it.
– Are you watching a movie, watch the movie without scrolling through your phone.
– Are you speaking to a colleague or friend, don’t let yourself get distracted.
– Are you preparing dinner, prepare it with care and give the food some love.
– Are you in a conference call, avoid writing or chatting simultaneously.
– Are you struggling to finish a task, dedicate a certain amount of time to it and get it over with.
– Are you giving yourself a break, do so without thinking of all tasks and to-do’s ahead.
Whatever it is, try to do it mindfully.